Thursday, April 08, 2004

my life as a senior citizen....

wowee. *understatement* What a crazy week. My head is still a little mumble jumbled from all the work and lack of sleep, but I'm surprisingly awake. I thank God for keeping me up this week to finish all the things I needed to accomplish.

So I was looking through old ghetto 80s photo albums yesterday to find a baby picture for the senior slide show. I find this entire album with just pictures of my head....i cant believe how round it was back then. Back in elementary school, I use to love looking at old photos and laughing at myself. But now, it's harder to believe that I was actually that little at some point in life. I remember I use to think that I looked the same as when I was born, but now I look at pictures and I cant remember ever looking like that. My parents liked to take pictures of me eating ice cream and throwing up when I was a baby. Then when I was a bit older, they liked to take pictures of me making really weird faces...maybe they wanted to make a flip book..cuz you probably could.
I like looking at old pictures of friends and fond memories. But looking at my old baby pictures was a strange experience. Like thinking that i'll be off to college next year, flipping through old albums is quite surreal.



No comments:

Post a Comment