Friday, April 23, 2004

His promise will endure forever.....

Looking at all the answered prayers in my life, I cant be more certain that God is faithful to fulfill his perfect plan.
It's a curious thing wondering how all these pieces of the puzzle will come together.

So the officer apps for sfc were due today ...or well officially tomorrow. But I've received two apps and two people have said they plan to submit one. It's pretty exciting, cuz 75% of the applicants aren't chinese. Not to say I dont love chinese people, but I'd really love to see students for Christ diversify, and I guess having a group of officers who are African American, Indian, Caucasian, and Chinese is a nice leap in that direction. God's really blessed sfc this year, not just with members, but with an overall pretty committed, caring group of officers, and people who've prayed for us. Seeing how the club has grown this year is pretty awesome. I really pray for God's continual provision for the club and the growth of the Christian community at Clements. It reminds me of the little kid song they sing in the nursery, "people need the Lord." Yes, people do need the Lord, and it's just great to have a place where Christians can encourage and fellowship with one another in a secular world. I've read some of the apps and they all seem to have a pretty similar vision-- to see SFC grow and to reach others for Christ. I'm excited to see how God uses next years officers and how His plan will unfold to impact Clements. Please keep students for Christ and the future officers of the club in your prayers. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment