Saturday, August 02, 2003

as i wait... You make me strong...You come.... and fill this place

today was a good day. Somehow it felt sort of like "in the movies". very typical summerish, simple, and just plain good. woke up to the sound of the phone and the shake of my sisters hand. apparently my parents forgot that i dont have a car currently and cudnt take my sister to her last day of school late. So Mok was so kind as to take her, big thanx goes out to him. Then i sorta bummed around for a while, doing some much needed stuff.
Then during the afternoon a few of us went boating around my neighborhood. It was raining but the rain helped keep cool and stuff, very nice heat stroke preventage. altho we were all pretty wet, the boat was well manuvered and floating on the lake was a blast. Definitely a shud-do summer thing. After that, to top off the summer fun, went to my garage to eat some popsicles that had some... not-Juice-comparable jokes....on them.. but tasty nonetheless.

When nightfall came, i went out to Fungs Kitchen with the family unit. We had some quality family chillage. and also ran into Zaneta's family. I knew that my parents played tennis with an uncle Leonard, but i didnt kno it was uncle Leonard Zaneta's dad.... so yea... the dude that has awesome tennis skills that my parents talk abt playing tennis with is Zaneta's dad. ^_^ After finishing dinner, we took a walk around that mall area. We also got a chance to sit down and catch some Beignets. Those topped off our meal nicely, so we decided to take a walk at barnes and noble where we i followed my sister around for a few hrs trying to pick out a book. But that's ok cuz she found a book, and i got to buy a postcard (sean connery!!!! ^_^)

so yea... i'm pretty content with my summer. God's blessed me richly this year.....awesomeness. and to think...camp next week. One busy but eventful and wonderful summer. ptl


No comments:

Post a Comment