Monday, August 04, 2003

You bring out the best in me........

maan... this summer's been awesome. and when i say awesome, i mean God is SO awesome. I've been able to spend a good amount of time with my friends and a good amount of time with my family, although i wish there was more time in a day. I guess this past weekend, i've spent a lot of time with my family and i really appreciate the time we do have together. For the most part, I'll always have my family, but i wont always have this time, right now. And i know that i miss out on stuff when i spend time with my family, but it's totally worth it. When i spend time with them, i feel like I'm at the right place at just the right time. If I were to live again and I got to chose my family, I'd keep the one i have in this life.

so last nite, my sister had her second bday party, joint with Sumi. had some good viet food. i gotta played with this crazy kid named Justin. He stuck this chinese yo yo in my hair and then..he kept making my hair static, but he was cute....funny kid. then today after i got home from supply shopping and impulsive shopping, i went swimming for my second time at the avalon pool. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay this time, although i was attacked quite viciously by some 7 and 8 year olds *cough* elyse, eucharist, chelsea, and isabel *cough*, and managed to conjure up a few blisters on my big toes, but i had a great time roasting and getting somewhat tanned in the summer sun while being attacked.

every blessing You pour out i'll...turn a back to praise....

No comments:

Post a Comment