Thursday, August 14, 2003

Every new beginning has a name........

c/o '04 woot! I began this day all for the glory of God. after an entire summer, it was quite difficult to wake up at 6:45 due to lack of practice. Although, advisory was insanely long, my entire schedule is messed up, got all the teachers i didnt want, have C lunch, and discover that i have a locker partner and there really isnt a use for my locker cuz it's in the middle of nowhere and i have to find myself a backpack now, it was definitely a hectic, good, and challenging day. I can see that God is already challenging me. Everytime something went wrong with my day, i had to remind myself, "God has a reason for everything," and "face every challenge as an opportunity to draw near to God."

I've had to make some tough decisions with my schedule today. Instead of the 6 classes that i requested, i only got 5 classes and ended up with 2 off campuses instead. While that is a good thing, i cant help but feel uneasy about it. But after some deep contemplation and prayer i realized God messed up my schedule for a reason. After changing my schedule several times this summer, i guess mabbe this is the schedule i'm meant to stick with. Basically there are no other classes i can take 1st or 7th period in place of either of my off campuses in order for me to take 6 classes (with the exception of decathalon... but geeze.. decathalon!??!). but in no way do i feel like i'm slacking off. for starters, my schedule is probably the most challenging schedule i've ever had in my entire high school career. there are so many legitimate reasons just to keep my schedule but at the same time i want to change it. I guess i'll keep praying. as the acronym P.U.S.H states: Pray Until Something Happens. something is going to happen......

on a lighter note, my sister looked quite chic for her first day of school. I didnt know they made low riders for 7 yr old girls. But nonetheless...she looked cute today. She wore her hair in pig tails, a white collar shirt, and low rider dark blue jeans with white sneakers. heck...she even matched =P totally inheriting the wong family women fashion sense ^_*

and thanx to annie, mok, xiao, simon, peter for showing up at school today. definitely made having C lunch much more enjoyable..if not super enjoyable =D.. gosh.... i havent eaten a fruit roll up in so long......almost forgotten how much i like those things ^_^

man 30 min of aim time sure is difficult, please leave kind tag messages so im not completely deprived...haha
better day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment