Tuesday, August 19, 2003

let the tears turn to rivers...and rivers to oceans......

maan... so many people have lost the joy of blogging. i for one, your devoted blog fan, am deeply and tragically saddened. however, i will applaud those who have continued on this tedious journey of blogging ^_^

recently i discovered that if u put the following types of apples: red, granny smith, gala, fuji, or yellow, apples in my mouth, i can distinguish between them. haha.. i guess my 7 years living in the apple state really payed off. =P

another discovery, i work well under pressure. so after i got home from school and eating pretzels, i was SO tired...which caused the next thing to happen, nap. after napping, i picked up my sis and met up my parents to eat pho. went grocery shopping with my dad, then came home and did hw. Although i had more hw than any other day of school this year, i finished quicker than usual. I guess i was working at maximum efficiency. I finally got to talk to my dad about stuff that went on at camp. After i jabbered on for quite a while, he said, "maan... ophelia, you are so blessed." i thought to myself... YEA.. i AM so blessed. thinking back on summer..... all that chill time, Atlanta, washington, camp, and other stuff. WOW... i stand amazed.....

you ever get that feeling where.. u can help but smile? Kinda like.. nothing really had to happen, and nothing really did happen, but then you're just like.. ubber content... or ubber happy...and then...u smile or.. feel fuzzy inside...and you just dont know why? it's almost like that feeling you get when you hear ur favorite song on the radio in the car.....or like.. when u get to eat something really new, strange, and tasty..... or when u drink water after you run 3 miles.... or when you go to sleep after an extremely long day knowing that all your hw is done.

and now i will go study chem..... so i can get that content feeling when i sleep knowing all my hw is done ^_*


No comments:

Post a Comment