Monday, August 25, 2003

Love the moment, and the energy of the moment will spread beyond all boundaries. Corita Kent (compliments of cyndi)

I gotta stop anticipating the weekend when the week starts. If i keep thinking that way, my week will only be unbearably long. Although my week seems to drag by sometimes, there never seems to be enough time in a day. Herm... maybe that's just the early stages of senioritis. *gasp* and it's only the second full week of school. anyhow.. not gonna think about that.

well today was a fairly decent day. Nothing bad, nothing spectacular. It was difficult to get up around 6:45 though. But i suppose getting my chem lab done was worth the 6:45. But then the 6:45 got to me when i came home. Maaan... SO tired. After dinner i went to the park with my family. It was good times. It's fun playing with my kid sister. In fact, it even makes me feel like a little kid again. We raced each other, ran around the park, jumped on the play sets, slid down slides, and swung on swings. It's moments like those that i wish i had more time in a day, cuz after the park i went straight home and got to business and worked on this tedious figurative language wkst.

herm.. so as my time runs out, i should study for my physics quiz. I've discovered that great satisfaction comes with figuring out how to do a physics problem. So tomorrow's quiz will make or break me.... we'll see how that goes.

so much to accomplish... but so little time....


No comments:

Post a Comment