Thursday, July 31, 2003

you were waiting to be asked while i was waiting to ask.......

my sister got sick after taking a nap yesterday only to get better when she woke up today. So that was kewl. So she got to stay home with me ^_^ Early morning was spent watching some chinese kung fu fighter shows. altho they were the ones made back in the 80s they were still pretty good. Then i popped a pizza in the oven for lunch. And that was also pretty good. In fact, we still have a half in the fridge, i guess that's tomorrow's lunch for me then. After lunch, i took her out to get some ice cream at wallgreens. But as usual when she got there, she wanted something else. She got flavored water while i got gummy bears and peach rings cuz it was buy one get one free for 99cents each!!!! that was a day maker. When we got home, i actually read a chapter in invisible man.... but fell asleep after. when we both finished our naps, we watched stuart little 2. It was cute.

After my dad came home, he went to pick up my atlanta pictures for me. When he came home again, he handed them to me, i grabbed them and drove to prayer meeting. a very meaningful prayer meeting. after that i took debs home. while in the parking lot i saw my battery and something else light on. so i called my dad and he was like.. oh ok.. drive home. right when i got to debbie's house, my car died. thank goodness we made it. so now my car is still at deb's and i'm immobile. hopefully all will be well soon. i want my mazda home soon.

then when i was trying to scan my atlanta pictures....my scanner died and the program crashed.....and yea.... things sure are dying on me today. but ... better days are on the way.....




No comments:

Post a Comment