Saturday, August 16, 2003

as we go on... we remember....

so my first saturday as a senior. why is it going by so quickly? I managed to clean my room, check some stuff online that i needed to, and started on some calc. while doing my calc hw, i realized how much i miss ms. stephenson. for one thing, i gotta give it straight, ms. beck is not the greatest teacher in the world..perhaps on the opposing side of the spectrum. for one thing, she forgot how to use her TI89 in class on friday. Then she decides to give us hw, altho none of us remember how to do transformations (thus we are in the calc ab class ^_*) so now, you wonder why i miss ms. stephenson, i guess it's more of a "i appreciate" ms. stephenson. In order to do my calc hw, i had to bring out my pre cal notes from last year to help me. Lo and behold, they were a GREAT help. It pays to be the typa person that keeps everything. so now i wonder, maybe i shudda taken bc. heh...naw.

so after 7 months of a messed up cell phone, my dad finally decides that it's time to get a new cell. it came in yesterday AND it's so kewl! i played with it all morning, figuring out all the nifty functions. i even attempted to compose my own ring tone... i got it to play as best i cud (still sounds sorta funny) =P

After post camp, ive finally decided how important it is for me to enjoy my senior year. im not excatly sure why i decided that...i guess u cud call it a "devine revelation". It's funny actually cuz as i cleaned my room today, i came across my yearbook and read stuff that ppl wrote me. about 95% of the '03 seniors wrote "enjoy senior year, make it count." it's quite bizzare thinking that this is it..... final year of high school suffering. =P For one thing i'm both curious and excited to see the wonders God has in store. And i'm also ready to go extreme with my commitments. so now i must go.... commitment 1: ban procrastination. oiy.. gonna needa pray a lot for strength in that area. ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment