Thursday, August 28, 2003

Your love makes me wanna dance.....

one of my third favorite things to do...second only to eating, would be getting the mail barefoot. Although that has a rather strange sensation when accomplished in the hot, burning streets of the houston heat. Nonetheless i'm definitely starting to appreciate the heat, especially now that school has started. I seriously think im going to die of hypothermia any day now. I love the cold weather, but i'm really sensative to artificial cold (which i dislike), such as the ac at school. I wasnt thinking straight today and i carelessly forgot my jacket at home. I honestly think i could have died, thank goodness for off campus 7th. Every arm hair was sticking straight up, my toes were in locked, non-bendable positions, and my face was completely white by 6th period. If it wasnt for the chik-fil-a sandwich there to sustain me during lunch...i would be dead by now. That'll teach me to forget my jacket ever again.

Herm..so i've decided not to drop physics. The year wont be too bad. All i need to do is some studying here and there.....i mean.. Phil 4:13 right? and as the little Train that Could stated "I think i can i think i can" maybe i could modify that to "i know i can i know i can". All the studying i did for physics really paid off... in fact.. it's like.. my favorite class. Not that i love the material or anything, but the juniors in that class are so amusing...was i that big of a wack as a junior?

currently im seriously craving some running. I havent run in so long! i still remember back in the day when i had membership to cbrc, it was so easy to get myself to run. First of all i loved the indoor track above the pool where it was like 100% humidity and it felt like you were running in a sauna. Secondly, i always swam after i ran... so that was great. That totally contrasts the conditions here. Nowadays, if i went to run outside in the real humidity, i would probably faint. Although i have access to a pool, i've only been to our community pool twice. i miss running all the time...but i dont miss track. but a big woohoo is.. Rankin isnt coaching this year....hopefully it wont be like.. slave labor to run. so... i've decided.. tomorrow night im going to run. Tonight on the other hand will be filled with most undesirable studying. But studying is my duty....and heck you can glorify God even when you're studying.

*tears of joy* i cant believe it... tomorrow is FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment