Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Wow.. did you know that blogs have gone national now? (thanx steeni for that tidbit) web journals or something.... anywayz.. so.. i discovered that 6 year old dont keep good secrets

(at dinner)
Mom: so... wut did U get ur dad for his b-day
Me: nothing
Isabel: guess wut... I ALREADY got a present for him *evil smirk*
dad: aww.. dun worry about it, if you go and clean out the trash can in your bathroom that'll be good enuf a present
me: no dad
Mom: okay... well u can clean the trash out in our bathroom too
me: yea....
(parents leave table)
Izzy: and guess wut else gaj.... we got Your present too...but ur not suppose to know that... guess wut it is.. u can wear it to church every week.
Me: uh.... SOX!!!
IzzY: ...............i already told you we didn't get u socks
me: um....a shirt!
izzy: no
me: pants!
izzy: gaj.. u cant wear the same shirt and pants to church every week..
me: who says?.........ok ok... um.. a purse!
izzy: *mouth drops open... astonished*
me: muwhahahaha..... i'll pretend i didn't hear it from you...
izzy: oh.. and we got u clothes for Christmas
me: am i not suppose to know that either?.... wait.. u mean i get two presents this year? chik ching!

gotta love younger sisters...

No comments:

Post a Comment