Saturday, November 09, 2002

ok..arite.. time for a real post eh? Getting kinda lazy about posting something... cuz.. there are just too many blog worthy peeps out there....so today... the highlight of my day: Placing the sacred parking permit on my windshield. wow....my car is complete now...leopard skin steering wheel cover.... alien bobbymajig...hello kitty thing on my rearview mirror... parking permit....*sigh*...now all i need is an oil change.

Awana was kinna fun tonite. Cute lil yugioh obsessed tykes.... (aka mini koons)... then they wouldn't stop telling me that they were 3 yrs old... little kids always look so lost it's funni.....it makes me smile! haha...kno wuts fun? Folding paper airplanes and having little kids think they're rocket ships... and folding boats and having little kids think they're destroyers... imagination is a great thing... sure kept them entertained for a while.....<3....gosh that looks cool! (haha... compliments of stefi...btw.. dont sweat it grl.. everything will be a. o. k...mummy's here...*wink*)

* i dont think i'll ever understand southerners...............u guys are all just....a buncho... lunios

No comments:

Post a Comment