Thursday, November 28, 2002

PFT... thanksgiving *sigh*.....it's both a yay... woohoo!.. and a *tear* you can egg me now kind of a holiday. Food, family, friends --> yay... woohoo!!!

Em.. went to mich's house yesterday. We "read" our books and also watched a beautiful mind. Good movie, it got mich a lil confused..... hehe.. We ate ice cream in the 40 degree weather of her house, ate some chips and bread sticks too. Got some comments about mismatched apparel *raises fist* and our usual load of giggles and fun.
Then i came home... and Chelsea and Isabel run into the house at about 1 am.. go takes a bath... and wakes me up at 9:30 this morning and tells me that we're going to dim sum in a few hours....surprise surprise... they did not break anything this time... AND they didn't start any fist fighting and arguments. (tho.. there was a bit of a cat fight at lunch)
Em.. had a few phone calls this morning... has made my day very happy so far. I'm thankful for all of you....and even if u didn't call i'm still thankful for you ^_^

*all u WA-ers... i wanna c robin hood and les mis... remember to send me a tape this year......^_*

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment