Wednesday, November 27, 2002

well.. i wrote an update yesterday that got deleted so... i guess i'll just re-write it ... since i'm in the mood...

So yea.. i watch the Royal Tenenbaums last nite. It was alright... not really my kind of movie, but it was funny. If you're into slow moving adult humor movies, go for it. So.. movies on my to-watch list: Snatch, Vanilla Sky, California, Sweetest thing, La Brazssire, Blade 2, and Mothman Prophecies. Hum.. and the jap version of the ring seems pretty good too... even thought i vaguely remember watching it... a long time ago.

Oh yea.. just went to see my big fat greek wedding... haaa.. great movie, killer laughs... it's a should see. I also decided to go for a run a few days ago...*sigh*... it felt good afterwards.. but during was very torturous. I almost ran the whole time... but then my shoulder blades started hurting. Then i came home and did some strength training... which caused me a lot of pain yesterday... and i'm still a little sore. I'm so surprised my shins aren't hurting yet... i think after my run today tho.. it will... aww.. well i'll have to get use to them before next semester... *sigh*.. running rocks..

No comments:

Post a Comment