Monday, November 11, 2002

WHoa.... i think steeni and i are jinxed.....my mom isn't gonna be around during Christmas either......whoa... She's going to HK w/o me.. pooh... danish.. no mass shopping...*sigh*....holidays are gonna stinko... no mom! our traditional christmas lights bike ride... and our fake fire show..and and... ok.. we dont do THAT much.but still it's kinna nice having her around for the holidays..(sometimes..) ... at least she'll be around for our b-day... humf* OH.... and my sister said that everyone in the family has gotten Christmas presents for everyone else (ahem ahem... except me...gotta shop.. ahem.. ahem) OH.. and the best part is... my parents didn't get me socks!!! I really wouldnt have appreciated another addition to my christmas sox collection. But not matter wut i get... i'll still love Christmas and especially December... nothing.. absolutely nothing could ruin december for me.... (well yea.. there could be.. but who wants to think about that?) Aww man... now i'm all worked up about the holidays...*sigh*.. only 2 weeks till Thanxgiving... yea...woohoo!! another year of turkey!... (actually who elses family eats duck for thanxgiving?)

No comments:

Post a Comment