Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Hem... my daddy's b-day tomorrow..... we're going out to eat! Now... i just have to think of somehting thoughtful to give him. I cant ever think of anything neat enough for my super-D-duper dad. There just isn't anything out there worthy enough...my dad does too much for me... and i cant even think of something for him... perhaps.. i'll bake cookies... but i make cookies for almost everyone's b-days.. OH i know... i'll make.. a banana cream pie.!!! and JELLO!! hahah ( o wait... that's for saturday...) But as long as my dad can eat it..... he'll be happy... LOL... (no my dad doesn't have an over the hill man belly.... yet...)

Wow.. had a good test taking day... not much sleep last nite tho...(cuz.. duh.. i fell asleep on accident AGAIN!!) but... Bio.. was... wow.. it was kewl.. i liked that test... let's hope it can make up for that last test....*_^

No comments:

Post a Comment