Monday, November 04, 2002

aww.. man this was a boring monday. Monday's always stink... but this one was rotten. Nothing had to happen to make it bad. Well for starters, it was monday, and i was frustrated about my alarm clock not going off....i've been saying it's time for a new alarm clock... but... cant get my lazy bum to go and get one....The whole day was kind of slow.... and kinda gloomy.. cuz of the weather.. and of course the daily depressing stuff o school happened.... but eh.. it's arite..I guess my day picked up when i got my "ray of sunshine" *wink*wink*......but then i had to ride the bus home... so i felt like i was on a roller coaster... u reach the peak... adrenaline high coming down.. and bam.. ur back at groud zero... aww well... i'll sleep on it tonite... sleep always gets the nasties away... ok.. since i'm being ignored.. i'll just.. go and do my hw.. no use talking to ppl who ignore me..^_*.. (i'm talking about aim.. sorry...hehe) .....if u wanna know wut to get me for christmas.. buy me an alarm clock... or.. get me a parking permit!

No comments:

Post a Comment