Saturday, November 09, 2002

Sup peepoles... this is the Notorious J.A.K. here. The O so Wonderful Ophee Wong has graciously allowed me to write an entry for her today because she is busy room cleaning and doing all that tite ophish stuff that she does. (notice my usage of the owwww "sector" oph) So yea, quite a disappointment for me today, about depressed me to the pits. I'm sure some of you (well, those of Ophee's many friends that know me *winkers*) will remember my massively great "gift" i gave her for her suweet 16th b-day. So i get home and she aims me and simply says, "hey J, guess wut? I accidentally used that tooth brush you got me last year to clean out my steering wheel covers." Oh great, lovely lady who shows no appreciation for the tooth brush which i carefully chose for her! AND her alone! For crying petes, i engraved the "star" on it for her. *sighs* It's okay, i will forgive her. So a warning to you all, sometimes you may give a thoughtful gift to someone but they dont appreciate it. It's ok, dont sweat, they still lov u! Paz

No comments:

Post a Comment