Thursday, November 07, 2002

O dang... i gonna die.. *gasp*... i think my face is all messed up when i take pictures.... dont show up too well on security cameras either...... and my nose bleeds for no apparent reason... and i think i'm seeing things.....dun dun dun!!!!......*two days* AHHHHHH..... my phone is ringing............(heart beats 100 times regular rate) ........
hehe... just decided to play a joke on myself before any of u all do!!!! At least i'm not afraid to sit in front of tv that's off.... or walk into my closet... LMBO!! Well.... my faces isn't messed up or anything... and my nose doesn't bleed half as much as it use to (deeni...haha...) but the phone did just ring the precise second i was typing "ahh my phone is ringing"..... and i am seeing things... but hopefully i'll still be alive saturday.
So... wut am i seeing? Since i saw the mark look alike... i've seen a mike look alike.. and whole lotta other look alikes... ooooo....i walk down the hallways.... and i always think it's someone that it's not...(yes... sad.. yes.. homesick...hehe..)

Have you ever met someone and for some odd reason they remind u of someone else... and they're so much alike... it's uncanny?....yea.. that's the feeling...

OH OH!!... my totally scoreness moment today.... gonna get my parking permit!!..WOOHOO!!!... God answer prayers..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment