Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Welcome to the 18 yr old bandwagon.......

debs

so today when I came home, i had a craving for cereal. I pulled out the milk and saw the sell by date, and it said february 4. That reminded me of Debs....cuz she can get her very own movie rental card today! By the bandwagon standards, that is quite an achievement.

I can?t pin point exactly when I met Debs. All I remember is that we have several pictures taken together when we didn?t know each other that well. (Those were our good pictures) The pictures there after were never the same again.... I don?t think we've had a single "normal picture" of just the two of us...probably since we were sophomores. (As you can tell from the picture taken above...which is one of our most recent ones) My first real memory of Debs was during the summer before junior year. A bunch of us had decided to go watch Signs....as it turned out....the entire group ditched Debs and I...so we ended up going together...and then we went to eat pretzels afterwards (I think) and that's when the pretzeling business began. I won?t ever forget the time at fellowship when we borrowed huge sweatshirts and played Dorky Bros for the skit. hahaa....Not to mention... the first day of school junior year I was taking her home, and my car wouldn?t turn on.

Debbie has this undeniable ability to make me laugh.... laugh really hard....and for a long duration of time. I can look her in the face (which has nothing abnormal on it) and simply burst out laughing for no particular reason.... and similarly I think I may have that effect on her. She's one of the best listeners I know, as well as one of the most cheerful people. =) Oh...not to mention...she has a way with reading my mind. yah.. freaky huh? She knows what I'm thinking, and she says what I want to say before I even say it...and sometimes... I dont have to say anything and she'll know what I'm saying. Then... when we want to tell each other something... we cant ever remember what it is we wanted to tell each other.

you may wonder....why do we call each other honer? That's a story I'll save for another day.

On this blessed 2004 year, I wish Deb another year filled with joys and happiness...may her life be centered around God and may her prayers be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment