Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentines Day!

As I've mentioned in past years, Valentines Day happens to be my third favorite celebration. (I'd say holiday, but it techincally isnt a holiday even though we have this marvelous 4 day weekend to celebrate it.) Since I wont be around tomorrow to blog about this day, I figured it's never too early to commemorate the day of love. I mean...gosh we have the opportunity to experience by far the GREATEST love of all everyday of our lives. I dont know why I like Valentines day....I mean why pick only ONE day out of the year to dedicate it for the spirit of love? It's just like Easter...why pick only ONE day out of the year to dedicate it to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord? It's not as though we couldnt do that every other day of the year.. it just happened to be the day something dramatic happened that should be recognized.
anyhow... my annual dedication to my Valentine...girls =)

~Beauty of a Woman~
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman Is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman
With passing years -- only grows.


Happens: it's almost S.A.D
Happens: isnt it ironic how.....it spells sad?
OpHeEe: singles awareness day?
Happens: yea that's the one

Happy Valentine's Day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment