Sunday, February 08, 2004

I wear my sunglasses at night......

Michael Jackson was popular back in first grade....Or was it kindergarten? But anyhoo... I remember my neighbor use to love that song.

I realize that the two things I cant resist are....Watches and sunglasses (ok..And on occasion, bags). For some reason, my relatives have great enjoyment giving watches as gifts. Over the years...I cant even remember how many I've acquired, and the ones I actually buy always get broken. As for sunglasses.....I've always liked them for some odd reason. In fact, I bought a pair today. Why do ppl call it a pair of sunglasses? Maybe it's cuz of the two lenses. I use to have trouble buying sunglasses as a child cuz my head was too round. Now, I cant get enough of them. Half the time I never wear them and most of them are really wacky...the ones I got today are no exception. I suppose the only reason I might look forward to summer is to wear sunglasses. However, I much prefer the cool, hoody, warm blanket weather deal.

I really just felt like rambling tonight. I watched the end of the grammy awards! oiy... I feel out of it...must be my food coma....Chinese food has the ability to do that to you. I think I'll go read physics or something fun like that. I'm seriously hoping for some medication you can take for senioritis. For now, I'll adequately equip myself to fight this battle known as school/track. This calls for some sleep. WowWAH....can you say 4 day week/4 day weekend? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment