Monday, February 23, 2004

God bless you and TAKS.....

hehe...yeah... along with the rest of the seniors in this district....im happy. however, the downside to having the morning off...I have no determination whatsoever to do work....but being the diligent student that I am...i probably wont let myself go to sleep tonight with opening the book at some point. some things never change.

Track practice was pretty fun today. I like our new hurdle coach. She's kewl. She gaurantees that we'll be three stepping this season. I've only three stepped once in my life...and that was 8th grade, the last meet of the season. Just for enlightenment...three stepping is every hurdlers' dream come true. If i could three step, I'll walk away from track this year a complete athlete. And today...i three stepped...but the hurdle was moved closer...so i guess that makes me one step closer to my dream. I really wanna break 50seconds on the 300m hurdles...we'll see if this fat chance can happen. I'm still curious how far I can push myself to fulfill my dreams. Anyone remember that horse movie Wild Dreams Cant be Broken? my childhood favorite movie...second to only that of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

So i was looking at this magazine with a special about The Passion of the Christ. The pictures are intensely graphic and almost unbearable to look at. It's crazy how Jesus, in human form would suffer the way that he did for each and every one of our sins past, present, and yet to come. Can you imagine living to die...knowing you would die a death on the cross? A death like that? The movie will probably be difficult for me to watch because that is how my Christ suffered.

No comments:

Post a Comment