Sunday, February 22, 2004

It's amazing how You're always thinking of me all the time everywhere.......

I've had that song stuck in my head all day. It's beautiful and its truth really rings especially the part it's amazing how You love me....it's amazing how you care

So i just finished watching this movie on tv. I think it was called Raising Waylin. It was about a couple who died and they placed custody of their child with their 2 best friends who were their son's god parents. However, they were separate entities, a god mom and god dad, not a couple. So yeah.. this whole dealio with the court yadayada and in the end, they became a couple and through all the trials became one big happy family.
It was a really touching story. It made me appreciate how kewl it is for me to lead a pretty normal family life with a pretty normal family.....
It reminded me of something Theresa told me. Parents are what God gave us to show us His qualities in a tangible way. I feel SO SO blessed to have parents who demonstrate God's love for me. From them i can see a glimpse of what sacrifice is. They care so much about me and continually embrace me despite my downfalls. God is good and He's given me parents to show that He is good to me because they are good to me. I feel like the older i get the cheesier i am.....

it's funny how high school is. The things that happen in it...the uneccessary drama....the cliques...the old friendships....the quirky teachers....the stupid little arguements with your parents. They're so laughable when you look back on those things that seemed to important once. In fact the older you get, you begin to forget what it's like to experience all these weird milestones in your life. crazy....and in a few months time....i'll be out of that bubble... even CRazzIERRr........

arite.. have a great week =)




No comments:

Post a Comment