Friday, February 13, 2004

somewhere in between.......

today I:
Watched Bad Boys 2, tried watching Legend of Zu (only to realize that my mandarin still have a ways to be honed), watched Atlantis (finally), and ate leftovers. Now, it's about time for dinner.

I got into one of those sentimental moments today. I found a box of old letters my cali buds wrote me. Some of the letters were from 1996, and boy did 4th graders talk about silly things. The fun part about reading through old letters was seeing how the handwriting changed over the years. I found all the cards from my 13th bday. I realize now how handy it is to have december bdays... i couldnt separate the christmas cards from the bday cards. Now that I think of it....everyone accumulates so many inside jokes over the years. room cleaning rocks.

dinner calls......

No comments:

Post a Comment