Tuesday, February 03, 2004

for better or for worse......

do you ever get that feeling where you had every intention of blogging something relevant....but then you get utterly intimidated by the blogger page and your memory just fails you? herm... probably just me.

if you ask me "how ya feelin".....I cant honestly reply "hot hot hot" maybe my muscles wud...cuz the pain is just burning. But gosh... I'm sore. The past coupla days... i pushed myself beyond the limits. Maybe that's a good thing...we'll see. I'll admit, it's rather enjoyable breaking some major sweat out there everyday....and on occasions... i actually burn an underclassmen or two. har har. There are some sophomores and juniors that are simply phenomenal....awesome athletes. Strong athletes make me smile, they remind me of when I was young. hehe.....

I received the nicest email today. It totally made my day. Sometimes I'm not the greatest at replying emails...as some of you know....but this friend always replies quick and... we always seem to miss each other online....yet I always receive these really encouraging messages. even if it's just a hi =) it's true what they say, a little hi, hello, can going a very long way.
well that's all the wisdom i have to squeeze outta my brain for today....until next time. blue skies to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment