Sunday, February 09, 2003

you know you go online too much when your fingers automatically type in the web address of the sites you go to most frequently. For once, i think it'd bring me great happiness to have my hw completely done before getting online. But looking back on my past year and a half's experience, hw being finishable is not in my dictionary. I either have days where i dont have hw.... (which happens quite rarely) or i get real lazy and finish my hw the period b4 it's due. so herm.. i'm feeling a lil ambitous... mabbe.. for a week... i can finish my hw before i do anything that is a distraction.......shucks that sounds hard.... but hey.. it's worth a try... if i do manage it for a week... at least i can say i'd done it before. I figure the key to being able to finish all my work... is to ... not take naps.... ok yea.. imma go do hw now.... while i'm still semi-awake.. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment