Thursday, February 06, 2003

has anyone ever gotten a valentine in the mail a week too early? (actually.. considering who i got it from.. i'm not surprise..haha... christmas cards in april... b-day cards in june... em hem... ) I think my new food obsession of the week has got to be white cheddar cheez-its... goodness gracious.. those things are SO good.... emm...and did any know that Famous Amos made oatmeal raisin cookies? i didn't...hehe...
this week has been my laziest/ least work week ever. But i'm stilled pooped.... so pooped... went to the "Biology Update Conference 2003" in the auditorium today. To express my true feelings about the conference... i would have rather been in class. ~_~ I kept accidentally falling asleep... but then i'd drop my pen and wake up again...but then.. the guy started talking about the Raelians. that was the best part of the entire conference.... which was at the very end. I also liked the very graphic pictures...and some of his stats were pretty incredible. The highlight of my day was not having track practice... i love rain sometimes. AHH... we have a meet next week..... @ Dulles... actually it's a home meet for us.. but our track is so crummy that we have to borrow the dulles track....we need a new track desperately.

OH.. watched tv for the first time in many days a few days ago.. And tonite.. i am NOT gonna miss the new friends episode.. i've missed so many.. feeling like a nut. I cant believe i use to watch 3 hrs of tv a nite.. and now i watch like.. 3 hrs a week... gadeesh....i think my eyes just got worse.. i bet its from sleeping with the lights on by accident... i need to start falling asleep properly again.. *sigh*.. and i think i'm gonna need new spectacles...

No comments:

Post a Comment