Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I walked down the stairs monday afternoon when i got home from school. When i had reached the ground floor, i turned to my right and saw my fish tank. Inside the fish tank was a foreign object.....it was a my pretty doll house mansion....inside my fish tank. So i approach my dad and ask, "what's the doll house doing in the fish tank?" My dad replies, "your sister said that the little fish were afraid of the big fish so she decided to let them have her doll house so they could hide from the big fish."
Apparently, my dad bought some big fish this weekend... and they're not compatible with our guppies... but being the wacko my dad is...he's convinced that he can make them compatible. My sister's solution to the problem: My Pretty Doll House Mansion.

I think... this is my accident prone year. First i take a crash for it at fellowship saturday. I got that checked up... and apparently... i bruised up my entire left side pretty badly....but not bad enough to stay out of workouts. So then today at track, we finally have a semi- easy workout. Almost toward the end of the hurdle workout the hurdlers were pretty fatigued. Some left without doing their last 10 hurdles while others were too weak to stand up. As for me, i was in the too weak to stand up category...but when the coach raised his hand for me to run... i ran anyways. By the 5th hurdle... i had to put on my war face to get me through becuz i simply didnt have the energy left to finish.....but i pressed on... and then the world came crashing down when i reached the 8th hurdle..... in other words... i did "eat" ground. I crashed over the hurdle, landed on my head, and skid across my right side. So now... i have a bruised up left side.. and a scrapped up right side.

Odd years are no fun for me. and oh hey... this year is 2003... and lookie... 2 injuries... in the course of 5 days. *shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment