Friday, February 14, 2003

Oph: stop jacking my lines!
Jack: <---look @ name

hehe.. just reading my tagboard...

Happy Valentines day! It's funny... Valentines is like...my third or fourth favorites celebration....
1.Christmas/ B-day
2. Thanksgiving
3. Chinese New Years/ Valentines

But.... pink is my number one least favorite color...and i got 2 pink ribbons from the track meet... grrr

Who needs a valentine when we've all already got the Ultimate Valentine every single day of our lives?

Funny thing... I've been told that i dance like like Julia Stiles. Then today... my mom said that i sing like Kelly Rowland...and my sister says i sing like Avril Lavigne... my dad says Charlotte Church... but i dont think he knows who that is. But i think when you're singing.... to a song.. you tend to imitate that persons voice...so thats prolly y they get that impression.

o yay... i'm looking foward to my free breakfast tomorrow! herm.. gonna go watch a movie now...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment