Sunday, February 16, 2003

I think that parents having a vacation and students not having a vacation is completely un-called for!!!! Would you believe that my parents have the day off tomorrow....when we have to go to school.... i never did understand why students in Texas dont get presidents day off. Can anyone tell me why? Man.. when i came crashing down last night during the amoeba game.... i really did come crashing down. I have this giant purple spot on my hip... and it's this really great purple color.... and everytime i see it.. i want to barf... sure u wanted to know that. Then my mom was telling me... according to chinese remedy... when u injure urself.. ur not suppose to take a bath for like.. a week.. yeah right! I do not wish to make the world suffer by being a human stink bomb. (which i told my mom btw...and she said "Ophelia... when u grow up.. ur gonna have arthritis!") Then my fingers started to swell and everytime i touch a key while i'm typing... my fingers tingle.... fun. So i got my dad to write me note so that i wouldnt have to do my track workout tomorrow.. just to make him more happy cuz.. he thinks i like... cracked my bone.. which he claims heals within 24 hrs.. which means.. i'm healed.. but... just really really sore and the ache is moving up my arm.. and it's starting to feel... rather funny. So now.. that i'm done...procrastinating.. i'm gonna get back to my ever fun and exciting geography project...which i must say.. is turning out to be quite beautiful.....have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment