Wednesday, February 12, 2003

This week has been too long and it seems there is still so much more of it to go. I miss sleeping in my bed. It's so weird waking up in the morning and finding yourself on the couch, floor, bathroom, etc.....
Anyhooz... tomorrow is the dreaded.....most terrifying day of each year of my life. Yes.. it is the first track meet of the season. Each year.... at the very first track me... something happens when i run the 100m hurdles. Freshman yr... i scratched up my left side... still have those battle wounds....sophomore year.....*sigh*... scratched up my right shoulder... this year..... please pray for me... please pray that i dont get anymore wounds.

OH.. but the good news is... dun dun dun... i made varsity!!! *BIG smile* cept this means.... no more medals or ribbons for me.... varsity girls are SO fast. *sigh* at least.. i get to run at a jv meet tomorrow...hehe...lets bring me home a medal ^_* (wishful thinking right now amist the stress *phew*)

gadeesh! english test tomorrow... my goal this year: pass an english test
which means.. i shud go study.... mritey! have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment