Thursday, February 13, 2003

Thank you to the person that prayed that i wouldn't fall at the meet today, because i didn't fall. Praise the Lord! I hate that nervous feeling right before a race.. and ur teeth get all cold and you're shivering from the nervousness. BUT the feeling goes away and hopefully you were satisfied with your race. I guess i was really scared it'd get really windy and i'd pass out or something crazy like that when running the 300s. I'm thankful for starting the season out strong. i did really well for a jv meet... and for a first meet of the season.. it was my personal best... and that makes me happy. But man.. once i start running with varsity... i'm gonna get owned.......I await my ribbons tomorrow!

*BIG yawn*

finally the blessing fall upon me! *sigh*... i managed to finish all my pre-cal out in the humid terrain of the Dulles track. so therefore... no hw rite now... until tomorrow... wut a wonderful feeling! Okay yea.. geocrapy project with my lazy bum freshman partner. *shakes head*.... but i've been too lazy to do that ... whoopsies...so yea.. i'm tired.. and i'm gonna jet now... gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment