Sunday, February 23, 2003

If you asked my what some of my favorite hobbies are.... i cud name a few that i have on a weekly basis

*hysterical laughter
*acts of the idiotic nature within
*stooopid incidents with joy ho gah pung yow
*running like a moron through a parking lot with J. Lo

oh .... staci oriko went secular. herm...oh and i love the newsboys song- He Reigns. It's one of those "let's turn on the base to full blast and shout to the Lord" kind of songs... haha... that's like a happy song.

The weirdest thing happened like a few weeks ago. I was having a really, extremely, horid day, and for some reason things that usually dont annoy me began to get really annoying and i just wanted to sit in a hot tub and tone out for a while. So then i was driving somewhere with the really annoyed attitude and suddenly "I Can Only Imagine" came on the radio at precisely the right memoment.. cuz i was just abt to change the station and i actually didnt wanna listen to that song but i was too lazy to reach down and press a button so i left it and i dont regret leaving it. Cuz when i heard the first line of the song, it just helped me realize how meaningless it is to be setting my eyes on things that annoy me in the world. Then i thought about how amazing being in heaven will be and bam i was feeling so peaceful and i got this automatic smile on my face....and then i started smiling, laughing, and crying at the same time. God's peace is one of the kewlest feelings in the world... and music can be so powerful... too kewl.. just had to share that....okay... i'm really heading off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment