Tuesday, February 04, 2003

so.. yeah... it's tuesday. i've really tried to make the best out of this week...like every other week.... cept...this weeks been crummy. I blame myself for being a procrastinator.... seriously.. i can like... stare at a wall for 5 hrs and there my time will be wasted... gotta stop that baaad habit. So sunday nite.... pulled my first real all-nighter.... which cud be categorized in the "one of the worst days of my life" section. I find english rather interesting at times...but when you're given one weekend to write an entire superb essay without drafts... the likes for that subject drops many notches. To make things even worse, i had a bio quiz on monday.. which i cud have easily passed IF i had gotten the opportunity to study. Instead.... i utterly believe i failed that. OH.. and it gets even worse ^_^... i get into english....and ms. hemme decides to give us an extra day for our essays. -_- THEN last nite... i had a bunch of english work once again...and one of my worst enemies in life are power naps. I once again failed to wake up after one. i awoke and my clock said 6:00am. No more power naps. *crosses fingers* i totally forgot about my geography assignment.. which for once Shroeder picked up... *sigh*...cept its funny cuz she really likes me.. so when i didn't turn in my assignment.. she winked at me....herm.. wonder wut that means. *crummy days*... but That's okAy... life goes on. (that has got to be my favorite phrases.... deja vu of frosh yr)

know what makes me feel better after a crummy break? Nestea and white cheddar cheez-its.......OH.. and comic books in the bathtub... (Steeno.. and i est. that one..haha)......turning on ur base listening to "die another day" in the car......completing a sprint work out....and no homework

No comments:

Post a Comment