Saturday, February 01, 2003

Happy Chinese New Years... year of the... sheep...ram....lamb?
just came home from dinner at my scary neighbor Henry's house..... man.... are taiwanese women notorious for being great cooks? I've never met one that couldnt cook really well.....goodness.. Henry's mom like.. wipped out.. something crzy good in like... 2 hrs. i am sooo satisfied with dinner tonight.... OH.. and Henry's grandma is like.. the kewlist old lady i've ever met.. i guess u have to meet her first... since.. when we went carolling at their house.. she like.. slammed the door in our faces. But then when she saw wut a tremedous effort i was making to speak to her in my... terrible mandarin.. she was very nice to me.... she kept making me eat more vegetables and dumplings..and when i wipped out my mad mandarin skills talking to all the senior citizens at the table.. they like..wudn't stop complementing me.. geeze.. those seniors sure know how to up an ego. OH.. b4 i left.. she made me eat this green cum kwat thingy... and i totally forgot that they have seeds.. so i like.. crunched down on one... and cracked the seed.. and she started laughing at me.. in a very kind manner. o.. and i noticed something very embarrasing as i walked home..*_*

i cant say i dont love the new years... such great weather today.. and yes.. i do regret not waking to go run this morning. which means.. i shud run tomorrow? any takers? we'll see.. i have a ton of hw this weekend.... teachers... grrr.. school... grrr.. .clements...GRRR....bio..*shakes head*...gonna be outlining now... and o gosh.. essay...i dislike english with a passion.....shucks...latrs

No comments:

Post a Comment