Sunday, December 29, 2002

yea.. so i successfully loaded a dreambook onto my site...i actually did some bloggage stuff on my own.....well okay.. i loaded my counter by myself.. but look where that got me.... it's on the bottom... but then again.. my d-book isn't any better.. it's all the way at the top...o well... nobody is perfect.. nor is anything.... so.. a semi-perfect blog will do ^_~
Mi madre returned home last nite... and she DID get me some perdy tite stuff... but mostly... my relatives got me neato stuff.... i'm actually glad that they didn't get me watches for once... (as some of u know.. i have quite the collection already) I think now.. they're into keychains.. i think i got 3....but they're kewl.. one of them is personalized. It's like.... wut almost 8 now... and my mom is already in bed... poor poor jet lagged woman. Anywaz.. she was happy to be home.

(while in car headed home)

mom: aww man.. my feet haven't been outta these socks and shoes for at least 27 hrs
(takes off shoes in car... and an unearthly stench invades the car)
her daughters: ahhhhhhhhh...ewwwwwwwww..... mom... put them back on!!! PUT THEM BACK ON! (choke.. choke...cough.. cough.. passes out)
dad: rolls down windows
daughters: *sigh of relief*....(slowly regains conciousness)
mom: geeze... is it really THAT bad? (sniffs foot).........(passes out)

then my mom goes on to tell us about her plane experience (with her socks off)

mom: yea.. so i was on this plane with all these families that had just adopted newborn babies from china. Cute .... yes... smell... omg!.... like.. something died!... those babies had sooo much poop and pee in their dipers.. and these new parents didn't know how to change them.. so they just let the stuff sit there for like 13 hrs... by the 13th hr...i was hiding in the bathroom... to stay away from the odor.

Anyhoo.. i'm glad my mom's back.. and the first thing she did after returning home..was to take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment