Sunday, December 15, 2002

OH my chickety china....my sister like.. grew over nite...You see, usually when she falls asleep in the car, i'm strong enough to be able to lift her up the stairs and into her bed. But tonite.. i came home... almost forgot my "sleepover" plans with my sis.. in my room... so i turn on the light in my room.. and see this lil figure laying horizontally across my bed. Then i think to myself.. aw shucks.. i'll wake her up in the morning if she sleeps in here... so i start lifting her up to move her to her own room. The first 2 steps were ok.. but suddenly.. my arms started to give.. and i started to get a lil scared.. cuz.. i thought i was gonna drop her. When i finally reached her room....i kinna just splat her on her bed... dun worry.. i managed to pull her up to her pillow.. and tuck her back into a bed. Since she didn't get to spend the nite in my room this weekend.. i suppose we'll be having a sistas nite out in my room.. over break... woot hippee....lots of kiddo books for me that nite *_~

No comments:

Post a Comment