Thursday, December 12, 2002

It's terrible i tell you.. terrible!!! It's that time of year again... a time to sleep with 3 blankets. My house is so cold!!! When i come home, i'm forced into my marshmallow clothing. I love the cold... but it's nice when your house is warm and cozy. It's so torturous to wake up in the morning and have to bundle yourself up in the morning JUST to go to the bathroom. Obviously, when it gets cold, i migrate to the warmer parts of the house to do my homework, but my parents are always complaing about how i sprawl everything all over MY desk in the study...(which is the warmest place in the house)... so then i'm forced into my room (the coldest place in the house)... i freeze my butt off and cant manage to fall asleep since it's a feeze in there...(which can be good, cuz the cold keeps me up....) so then sometimes i end up having to sleep in the "scary" room, which is significantly smaller than the rest of the rooms, and has the largest bed in the house inside of it. However, this compactness accounts for warmer temperatures.
*sigh*.. i guess.. when it's cold in the house, i can take pleasure in wearing my ducky shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment