Friday, December 27, 2002

o wow...counter made it over 1000...and i didn't even notice that. Thanks Jack..haha.. (man who is claiming to be #1000... and wants me pay up.. shame on him) I'm sitting here... waiting for my hair to dry. I'm back to old habits... NO hair dryer. Very bad for your hair. Speaking of hair, my aunt sent a picture of her and my mom eating dinner in HK. Wow... my mom got a really nice haircut. I really like it. When she gets back and you happen to see her... comment her on her new do... i'm sure she'll appreciate it. Oh.. and she got this tite new jacket too. Lucky her.. shopping galore. She brought 2 days worth of clothing apparel to hk in a suit case the size of a mini freezer... which i know when she comes home.. will be filled with stuff.

Oh... know wut i want for new years...^_~ i want an air freshener for my car. I think i suffocate people in that stink mobile. Props to michelle haha... she rides my car the most. Hum.. and my hub cap... popped off again.. for the 5th time. *sigh*.... i hope we can find the same ones that i have now so that way... we dont have to keep buying new sets. Either that or i hope they stop falling off. Hum.. i wish i had a geanie..cuz i have excatly 3 wishes i want granted right about now. Until i get one.. i'm going to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment