Tuesday, December 17, 2002

so my head was hurting real bad after the english final... and now that THATs over... life goes on. After my many houred nap, my dad comes home and we go bring my car home. On the way home, my sister demanded that we should go eat at mc Ds and so we stopped there. While waiting for our food, the person working there miskenly makes a chocolate covered cone instead of a regular, and she asks if i wanted it for free.... how could i refuse a chocolate covered vanilla cone....and so my sister and I scarfed it down i a minute flat. It was sooo good and very satisfying to my ice cream cravings. I would have eaten some ice cream last nite... but we only have chocolate in our frige... which i cant eat...boo.. but today made up for that... and now my car is home.. yay.. but my mom left for hk today... cousin getting married... and it's the first christmas i've spent w/o my mom... and she's never visited hk w/o us. Kinna sad. I woke up this morning at 4 am to say g'bye to her.. and to my surprise.. i was so awake when my alarm clock went off at 4am. My dad told me that we sleep in cycles, and at 4, my first cycle ends and that's why i can wake up so easily, but when i try waking up at 6.... i cant cuz.. i'm rite in the middle of my cycle. So yea... just a lil tidbit. So.. if u plan to wake up early to study, wake up at 4ish... cuz that's when most cycles end... and maybe it wont be so hard to wake up. Oh.. and if u get a headache.. here's davis's advice. (if ur against pill taking....)

OpHeEeNieEe: head hurts
OpHeEeNieEe: but... eh
Ta11Dud: take pills
OpHeEeNieEe: i'm anti-pill woman
Ta11Dud: ok then take herbs
Ta11Dud: be natural

No comments:

Post a Comment