Sunday, December 29, 2002

AHAHAHA... i was just a tad tired of bio outlining (not that i actually started).. so i decided to refresh my old blog archives......o dear.. i was such a bubbley chicken when i started to blog. So yea... i think i can say that Texas has officially changed me. Over the course of a year, i can almost honestly say, i've matured. (i know how some of u sqwak when i say that) The funny thing was that i still recalled every blog i'd written, as if it had been yesterday that i'd updated that entry. Sophomore year, tho seemingly ages ago... feels like yesterday when i updated those blogs. Man.. my blog is like... 7 months old.. going on 8. wut a young geezer. Then there was summer.. and going back to WA and all those fond memories with my 3-cites homies... and then... junior life beginning... and psats...finals... and that would lead me up to about now. *sigh*... time shud definitely have its limits.. but God intended it to be that way.. it keeps going.. and going.. and actually i think that's the best way.. not only because God knows best but also because if time stopped.... we'd all stop making memories... and that would make me very sad... because.. though i have things.. i'd rather not remember.. my life i have to say.. has been pretty golden and filled with lots of fond memories...
So yea.. i suppose today is a day of my random ramblings.. thanks for checking them out... but folks.. time is up.. until next time!!....peace out... (herm.. i guess.. i did like saying that)

No comments:

Post a Comment