Thursday, December 26, 2002

OH my holy shinanigans... debbie.. i'm utterly pathetic... somehow.. i was blog surfing.. and i ended up at that EVIL blog.. with that EVIL song. *sigh... and now.. i cant stop listening to it. anywayz... mich thought i wouldn't remember.. it's not as funny anymore.. but eh...

Oph: yea.. gloria got me fight club for my b-day... awesome awesome movie
Mich: that's cuz Brad Pitt's in it
Oph: yep
Mich: and you love Brad Pitt
Oph: yep
Mich: too bad he's taken
Oph: yep
Mich: yea.. he's going out with Jennifer Lopez
(side note: this was at 3am)

Holidays have been treating me well so far. Lots of rest, break, and chill time. Thanks Cyndi and Christine for calling me yesterday... it was really really good talking to you guys again...made it feel just like the holidays....man i wish i was in idaho with u guys.. skiing...wah.. miss snow. HEHE.. it's raining outside now!!!.. I HOPE IT SNOWS!

Anyways.. a recap of today.. cuz it was a good day.. and i like sharing good days. ^_^ Actually.. rewind to yesterday..haha.. Picked up mich at about 10...(late.. yes).. then my musketeers called me. After that... mich played the game of LIFE with my sister.. while i... washed my face..=P Then we went online... and much apologies for mich's cruelty to many ppl..haha.. for warning jeremy and for neglecting alex....then we watched Shaolin soccer. I haven't laughed as hard as i did during that movie for a really long time....hahaaa.. still laughing. Funny movie. Then we kinna chilled in my room for a while... mich made me get up to turn the lights off twice ...but in the end.. she turned them back on...*sigh*.. and we were up.... until an early time. In the morning we woke to the sound of my cell and annie's beautiful voice ^_~ After Mich read a book while i washed my face we ate an egg tart...and then... we left for quizznos and had some grub. With time to spare before departing to alex's house we went to target. I manage to find The Sound of Music (for my mom... cuz she reeaally wanted it) and mich got a movie for her buddy. THEN we arrived at alex's house and watched some crazy ppl play mario.... and after that we departed for laser rage....where the juniors (and old freshmen) mowed the seniors.. woot woot!! Yea.. after that.. (the day does go on) my lady friends and I went a-malling (aka... window shoppin) we ate some.. sat some.. and shopped some. Post that event.. i arrived home.. and had steak and veggies for dinner. Amazing the kind of food my dad can wip out when he DOES cook.... my goodness.. i want my mom home soon.. i haven't had real food since i got back from WG. Anyhow.. there are positives and negatives to having mom gone...*sigh*... but my dad's miserable.. so i hope she comes back..(okay.. me and isabel are pretty miserable ourselves.....) NE hoo... this was a long entry.. and i dont much like those.. so.. latr gators.. and have a merry day... ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment