Saturday, December 28, 2002

OH my *sigh*.... debbie... so i was listening to that evil song this morning... u know.. kinna like a cheery thing to wake up to... but then.. i discovered.. that i've heard that song soooo many times that i can sing harmony to it too.....*gasp*..haha.. yea..and i think my sister is realizing that everytime i sit down at the comp (which is quite often) THAT song is always playing...
yay... my mom's coming home today..... hum.. wonder wut she got me..=P i think she got a lot of food.. so that's good!! My pops is playing tennis... again...*sigh*.. typical saturday mornings.. parents gone.. left home. But this weekend is slightly different... cuz for the past month, when i wake up on saturdays... no one is home. They usually ditch me to go eat dim sum or christmas shopping or something.....but this weekend.. i'm stuck.. at home.. again.. BUT my i'm watching power rangers with my sister.... man that show has changed so much....i still remember the orginal rangers...haha.. i remember how at extended day.. we use to reinact the episodes. OH yuck..okay.. gotta go brush my teeth. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment