Thursday, December 05, 2002

Gadeesh... yesterday was awesome. Yesterday had to be in the category of "one of my best birthdays ever". Firstly, there were so many people that made me feel so special. I was so spoiled yesterday with all that being showered with gifts. But it wasn't the presents that made me feel special, honest, it was most definitely the thought that counted, which made everything that happened a blessing. Wanna say some thanks to: Gloria (for starting the first addition to my Brad collection/ AOL free hrs collection ^_*) Debbie: (that kewl bubbles candy/ Pea/ album and a note which was very ^_^/ brad picture which made me drool for an hour) Justine: (that spiffy bag... which i'd seen before and thought was so kewl) Sarah: (the nifty candle and holder) Hannah: (koala) Mich: (phone call: it's almost friday *wink*) Cynthia: (very addicting/ make me fat but yummy cookies) Grace: Cake/ hug/ made me tie cherry stem w/ mouth. Steeni: E-card.. put a smile on my face. All the tomato skinned people: numerous happy b-day's, hugs/kisses/pinches/spankings/back stabs/face squeezies. and one more thing.... Thanx.....again.

Then when my parents came home, they got me a cake.... not just any ordinary cake.. it was a cheese cake.. and not just any ordinary cheese cake.. it was a sampler cheese cakes with 6 different assortments of cheesecake. What made my day extra special was that nobody got me chocolate this year... one year my dad got me a chocolate cake.. and i didn't eat my cake that year...Then... my family and I went crazy with the camera and we took some perdy wacskito pictures.

Even though i had to cook my own dinner, pick up my sister from school, missed an important phone call, failed a bio test and timed writing, didn't sleep well, forced fed myself edgar allen poe... my day was monstrously wonderful.

I thank you all once again for making yesterday such a memorable day in my life.. God bless... and now.. i must do my hw.. and celebrate my mom's b-day.... yippee.. going to todai!

No comments:

Post a Comment