Thursday, May 30, 2002

THE YEAR IS FINALLY OVER!!!!! and summer is here.. i was outside today.. man it was so hot. So this is wut texas is like? Man i'm glad that i'll be outta here for a few weeks.. haha. I totally agree with all the rest of you spanish threers.... the final was more than impossible... ok.. well it wasn't that hard but it was really hard...at some points on the exam i actually knew wut i was doing... whoa rite? Anyways, i'm gonna clear my mind of finals and move on with life. *owwwwwwww ......i was just running back upstairs and i hit my arm on the railing and my whole vein or artery shifted and poped up from my skin. It hurts really bad... ok.. i'm trying to recover. Anywz, something extraordinary happened today...haha.. i was ALMOST outwitted by a guy.....hehe... but in the end i thought fast and he couldn't outwit me...teehee. This guy was trying to be all sneaky and he was trying to figure out my little "secret" but i discovered wut he was trying to do and i thought fast and came up with a brilliant plan to outwit him.. .hahaha.. i'm so smart. Oh, and today when i was in the car taking some peeps home, jen said, "my math is better than all y'alls..." But jenny heard her say, "My azz is bigger than all y'alls" (it was funni then.. guess u had to be there) ok, i gotta vent about school some more. I got an 89 in history for the semester average... again.. second semester in a row... that really bites...i could strangle that darn exam. If only ms. Klein was here.. then she mite have changed it for me.=( It just sucks that i'm gonna end up with the same gpa as somebody who got an 80.. that is so unfair.. but then again life is nvr fair rite? OOOOOOO.. .. GRRRRRREAT news!!!!.... i was eating dinner and i was having some heart to heart chatting with my parental unit and suddenly my mommy leaves, rite?... and my parents were looking all sneaky and stuff. My initial reaction was.. hum... something fishy's going on..(see i do have brains) then my mom comes back with a motorola CELL PHONE!!!! I screamed (even tho i knew they were giving one to me today... my dad told me to act surprised) it's so exciting... mah own cell.. o. .and if u get real bored here's the # 832-287-6858....no stockers please.. i have too many already (just joking...) if u get bored.. just call me and make me feel special that i'm being called for on a cell..haha..
ahh.. i was just looking at ben wang's dead journal and omegosh.. he added his picture to it.... .he looked hott.. don't tell him i said this but i thought he was leon lai at first.. =P...but then i looked twice and i was like.. whoa.. add a black shirt, shades and ben and get leon lai look alike.. Ben aka hott guy. teehee... poor ben.. heart break...eek..that's a bummer (ahhh... that bruise on my arm is swelling.. yikes)...guys on heart break trips are so depressing *sigh* poor guy.
know what'd be nice? I wanna go swimming.. but it's getting sorta late.. and i should be going to sleep cuz i only slept for like 3 hrs yesterday and i've been up and about all day..... know what'd be nice?...... a nice afternoon stroll in the cool air, walking in the shade of the tall trees with....teehee..gidget diaper... (hint: no fourth letter in his last name....aka....crusty diaper...) anyhoozers.. the last day of this school year has been great. Of course not life changing event occuring in my life but i like it better that way...o and guess who i saw when i was at erica's party? yea... my most unliked to see person.. yea.. that one dude.. spikey hair..(no it's not a captain underpants name... ppl just call him that..) it was so wild, i just saw him there and he just looked at me...he's wacky.. but then fobs are like that. (haha)....okay.. i'm gonna close here... need sleep and wanna watch spiderman...adios amigos y buenas noches
ophi

No comments:

Post a Comment