Saturday, June 01, 2002

yea.. i really enjoyed my 1st day off...*sigh* can u believe my first thought when i woke up this morning was.."o my gosh.. i'm like..4 hrs late for school!!" then i realized.. i just fell asleep on the couch.. but this time.. not from school work.. but cuz i was glad it's all over (for the summa) well today....sumone!!! (no names.. u know who u are...) was bouncing on MY car...haha. and michelle and I had an interesting convo.. u should read our infos. Well, cuz of some unexpected events...my afternoon was rather.. um.. boring. Mostly cuz i didn't really do much.. (more like.. hum.. i couldn't....... i guess.) I've finally gotten the time to clean my room.. it's so nice now...sorta.. at least nothings really all over the floor...
i was just thinking about monday.... and tuesday... those were the best days of my week... and i'll definately remember them for a while.. i'll also remember thursday.. o yea.. i'll remember that day for a long long while...wednesday.. tho my favororte day of the week.. just totally sucked.. but i know next wednesday definately wont! I was talking to someone the other day and she was telling me her theory about hott guys and trucks.... i totally agree with her theory. Her theory is that behind every manly attractive truck, there is always a tall dark and handsome hott guy. Very very true... how many of u hott guys out there drive a truck? Actually most of em that i know drive civics (BENJI) or little crap cars that look like the doors are falling off (haha... JACK!!) but most commonly, the hott guys don't have a car... ... (and no.. not all of the hott guys dont have cars.. most ALL of them do actually)..... i wonder wut ahem drives... according to mash.. it's a red jetta!!!... JETTAS rock my world...(but mash also said. i'd be a biologist...ahhhh.. it's in my genes...yikes) ok.. getting late.. i'm getting tired... i can feel a beauty rest coming on.. ok.. i'm audi.. cya lata

No comments:

Post a Comment