Monday, May 13, 2002

All in favor of the ending of school year 2002 say aiyah!!!! This year is the worlds longest school year ever. I can't believe it's almost... almost.. over... but as i've mentioned... almost.. is a long time. Oh, and for all u people who don't want the year to end... u are one psychotic psycho!!! If ur in it for the buddies... lemme assure u.. u enjoy ur buddies more out of school....I know i'm extremely excited about my summer. Firstly, i'm excited about seeing all my superdidilicous buddies up in the Evergreen state and then deenie and cyntheenie will be graduating... wahhhhh... but through the grace of God.. i know... as sure as ever, that we will keep in touch.. i remember my whole email to you guys... i love u both! I know.. that... well.. deenie.. is looking foward to all those computer science nerds..hehe.. (the dude that walked u and ur dad to the car....haha) Oh... Daniel... yes.. when i come back.. i'll make it an effort to see u first (that will be difficult... but i'm not saying i wont try) I loved the email... it was sweet... like all your other emails. Oh, and about i think i did pretty much of the colateral damage....no need for the finger and the super duper jump up high and punch in the face kick in the **** deal.... but um.. thanks for the advice... oh, and michelle.. if u finish ur studying and u read this... i have more "news" to tell you.. remind me if i forget......so shoot.. i just deleted these 2 awesome songs from "the tap" oh, yea...my captain underpants name is Cheeseball bubble pants, i know matthew knows what i'm talking about.... and for those that are trying to figure out who i like.. haha.. his name is.........Snotty Girdle Chunks....haha.. u thought i was gonna tell u.. muhahahah.. i realized something today. I think the second worst feeling in the world is breaking something. It doesn't matter wut... tangible or abstract. The abstract stuff usually hurts internally and the tangible stuff usually hurts externally... my greatest fear use to be being blunt cuz my bluntness can be hurtful.. so I said wut ppl wanted to hear.. but after time.. i realized that the blunt outlook was a more honest and improving approach. People the truth does hurt but the more honest u are w/ someone.. the more.. they'll reflect on their attitude or wutever ( i know i do). My friends tell me all the time that they like me being blunt cuz only true friends tell you the truth. My greatest fear now is heart break.. if u haven't figured it out yet.. after the whole.. jack in the box thing. Yea...both being heart broken and breaking hearts hurts....there's a bad feeling either way. But that's cuz steve says im too nice... yea rite.. i try...=P But getting ur heart broken is a wound that takes incredible time to mend itself.... i've never really suffered deep scaring heart break but if i ever do... whoa...i'll resort to Jack's pillow technique. Hey guys, plz pray for my mexico trip and thanx to ur parents of the support!!
lovs~ ophie

No comments:

Post a Comment