Sunday, May 12, 2002

yes.. u guessed it.. i'm procrastinating.. i just got home from fellowship and man... well i really really wanna get all this stuff done that i have to do that's due monday... ahhh.. the freaking out stage is about to hit me yea.. i feel like i should really get going on all that crap.... calc project....english.. bio...world hist.. ahh.. all that stuff.....o well.. take a break for a while... my excuse? well.. i'm working too hard... i need a break.. i want a.... chocolate brownie mocha frappacino (Petra- hahaha) of course.. that would keep me up all nite... well sorta.. it wouldn't hit me until like... 3 and then.. i'd just... u know.. pee it all out..like.. most people. I wanna take a toll on how many people keep diaries or journals or whatevers still.. u know.. i know.. that most girls.. at young ages like to keep little journals and write all their trivial little stupid things that they can't tell anyone in them. I was cleaning my room the other day... (haha. .yes jack.. i do...) and well.. i discovered my old diarie... gosh.. it was so.. gay... i mean..first of all.. i wrote about going to a birthday party and then i wrote about every single little detail that happened at the party.. my entry was so boring that i almost... just almost put myself to sleep.... by the way.. can u tell that i'm just a little bit hyper? I think michelle got me this way... we have a tendancy to do that..i was just in the car with her...o.. and if u ever read this.. i just wanted to add on to our little car experiences... that.. well... just for the record of anyone who's reading this..hehe....yea.. u and the white shirt (period) incident and then whole changing dealio in my car...haha... hillerous...o.. and i'll never forget.. easter sunday when we had to get up at like 7 from a nites sleep of like... 3 hrs...and boy... what a joy ride we had... and do u member that we planned to go to ihop that morning.... ok...i'm being random.. cuz i know the longer i take to write this... the longer it will be before i have to get started on work.. u all probably think i'm some nerd (not geek deenie.. hehe.. i recall ur whole geek nerd convo.. and that guys in the comp department are nerds.. and not geeks..haha.. so is andy a nerd?.. yea.. just had to bring him back to recall)... but.. i'm sure i'm not the only nerd out there.. dun tell me u all have never done hw on a saturday nite....ok guys.. i'm going to be my nerdy self now.. i'm gonna get started before i fall asleep on the keyboard... hum.. i dun think people are being very social tonite....i've been online like almost 2 hrs.. and well... nobody's IMed me yet.. . haha.. just a little bit of trivia... IMing has officailly become a verb...haha.. peace guys.. lata!~

No comments:

Post a Comment