Sunday, May 19, 2002


hehe.. i was thinking of all my blog fans.. just something funny (well i thought it was funny) to share with you guys.

Mich: Oh crap, I got ketchup on my white shirt.
Ophy: Haha..
Mich: It looks like I perioded on my shirt.
Ophy: I have another white shirt in my trunk if you want to wear it.
Mich: Sure, I guess I'll change when we get there.
Ophy: Ok.
Mich: Oh no. My keys are gone! Where are they?
Mich: Crap, I think I left it back in Chick-Fil-A
*So we go back and get them*
Mich: I guess I should just go ahead and change now.
Ophy: Haha, everyone will be able to see you.
Mich: I hope noone will recognize that I was half naked in the car with a girl, because I got ketchup on my shirt.
**how embarrassing eh?**:-[
(hahahahha.. isn't that great?)
ooo.. something else i liked


Jesus Christ lord god oh you think he's fake you think he really didn't walk on a lake you think the bible is a fictional book i think it's time that you finally look at your life how you live it man why you are here you think you're cool with your drinking lots of beer you think you're cool cuz you gots all'ah pecs you think you you're pimp when you have lots of sex ill tell you this now all that stuff is called sin and when you have it there's no way you can win cause the Lord almighty God is perfect and the sin you have wont let you connect to his glory its so tight its like ecstasy but its so right it last on and on like no drug can do all day even when inside of you its inside of me I tell you the truth to all the adults and all of the youth God loves you he loves me he was nailed to a cross so we would be free im a azn but i love the rest of all nations combined there is no best -Joey(AZN got rice dude) (from steve's profile)

now.. on with homework.. ahhhh... finals.. oh whoa.. Friday and then no more history!!! woooohoooo!!!!!!!
peace
oph

No comments:

Post a Comment